I was going to say the one pressed to your head was only there until the one in
your other hand was empty.
Mike '50 3100

  Goi for it Steven. The reason thedishwashing soap helps is that it breaks the
surface tension of the water and makes it "wetter". I have rebuilt a few gauges
with the water/soap trick and my tuck has sat in the Sun on 100+ days with the
humidity sitting at 89%. I was melting, even with a cold beer pressed to my
forehead but the decals were fine. (before anyone says anything, I was drinking
the one in my other hand).

  Roy

  Recent Activity
    a..  2New Members
    b..  3New Photos
  Visit Your Group
  New Message Search
  Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved
message search.

  Share feedback on the new changes to Groups
  .

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links