In a message dated 10/13/2006 12:43:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Mike,  not to change the subject, but you mentioned tailgate letter stickers.
Do  those peel off on the back like a regular sticker? I have thought about
trying to do that to my 3100 but didn't like the idea of having only one
chance to get them straight. If water works and you can slide them around
until
straight then that changes everything.

That's correct Virgil.  They come on a large sheet; you peel them off  one at
a time and position.  The water makes this an easy job.   Helpful hint -
Remove the tailgate and lay it flat while installing the letters  and drying.
Reinstall the next day.

Mike  Klepp

'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside