Hi,

I have the following certificates:

root.cert - self signed CA
node1root.cert - issued by root
node2root.cert - issued by root
daemon.cert - issued by node1root
client1.cert - issued by node2root

I have an SSL server which use the daaemon.cert and has root.cert and node1.cert
in its certificateChain.
I want to accept and authenticate clients issued by node2root. Not all
'children' to root.cert.

My question is what do I put in SSL_CTX_add_client_CA() to make my CA list, and
what should I put in the file SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations() loads?

In the end I want to this without any file loading., but then I have be sure of
how these things work. I've been through the archive and can't really find
anything matching my question.

Many thanks

Peter