On 2013-08-29 00:28, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:58:48 -0400
Joe Gordon <joe.gord...@gmail.com> wrote:

On a related note, I really like when the developer adds a gerrit
comment saying why the revision, that makes my life as a reviewer
easier.

+1 - I try to remember to do this and from a reviewer point of view this
is especially useful when there has been a rebase involved.

+1 from me too. In fact, this might be a useful tip to add to the Gerrit workflow wiki page. Would also be a good place to mention that patch set-specific comments don't belong in the commit message. If there are no objections I'll try to remember to add something in the near future.

-Ben