Hello everybody,
Seeing as Ubuntu User Days and Open Week are coming up I have a idea
for the openSUSE community to do something too. The idea of User Days
and Open Week are that  people run IRC based session about it like
using Firefox, switching from another OS, and others. User Days should
run over 1 weekend and try to have a session every hour like
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDaysTeam/natty starting with a intro about
User Days. Open Week would happen a week or two before a new release
and should focus on the previous release as it turns it into the new
*stable* release.

Thinking this would require a team of at least 3 or 4 people with
monthly meetings and I am more then happy to lead the team if the
community does not object.

So I send this email for approval for this and your opinion.