Hi,

Yeah I agree with just after a release, I think the reason why Ubuntu
does there Open Week before each release because the old release is
apparently turning into the new *stable* The Pirate Pad is at feel
free to add to it http://piratepad.net/0kiL335kXa we would just need
session runners.

Ben Donald-Wilson
openSUSE Ambassador (July 2011)