I support the adoption of this draft.

On 5/2/23 00:17, Joe Clarke (jclarke) wrote:
This work has been presented a few times now, and has had some on-list as well as at-mic discussion.  Coming out of 116, we said we’d bring the question of adoption to the list (minutes have been updated to reflect the conversation at the mic).

As such, we are holding a three-ish-week call for adoption for https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-opsawg-collected-data-manifest/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-opsawg-collected-data-manifest/>.  Please reply with support, dissent, comments, etc. to the list.  The CfA will end on May 25, 2023.  I’m doing this as I will be out of the office, and I can conclude it on May 25^th .  It also gives people a bit more time to digest the work and provide substantive comments.

Joe