From: Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jcla...@cisco.com>
Date: Monday, May 1, 2023 at 18:17
To: opsawg@ietf.org <opsawg@ietf.org>
Subject: ADOPTION POLL: A Data Manifest for Contextualized Telemetry Data
This work has been presented a few times now, and has had some on-list as well
as at-mic discussion.  Coming out of 116, we said we’d bring the question of
adoption to the list (minutes have been updated to reflect the conversation at
the mic).

As such, we are holding a three-ish-week call for adoption for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-opsawg-collected-data-manifest/.
Please reply with support, dissent, comments, etc. to the list.  The CfA will
end on May 25, 2023.  I’m doing this as I will be out of the office, and I can
conclude it on May 25th.  It also gives people a bit more time to digest the
work and provide substantive comments.

Joe