On 1/16/2024 11:10 AM, mohamed.boucad...@orange.com wrote:

Are you expecting the implementation to have an exhaustive list of all of the ExIDs in use to understand the difference between 2 and 4 byte usage?

*/[Med] Yes because otherwise an implem can’t unambiguously identify and extract ExIDs. We do provide a pointer to the registered ExIDs:/*

*//*

*/==/*

Additional Information:  See assigned ExIDs at [IANA-TCP-EXIDs].

*/== /*

*//*

*/Please let me know if you still think a clarification is needed to the draft. Thanks./*

New ExIDs are able to be added to the IANA registry at any time, just via requesting them.  Is an IPFIX implementation expected to periodically fetch the registry and reload its known values?