Hi Aksha and sorry for the late response,

I will try to help you solve this issue. I need some information to test
your use case and see what is happening.

First of all, could you tell me which Wazuh version you are using? Also, it
would be fine if you send the active response script you are trying to
execute.

In order to troubleshoot this, I recommend that you enable the debug mode
for the *execd* daemon, which is the one in charge of executing active
response scripts. In order to do it, add the following line to
*/var/ossec/etc/local_internal_options.conf*:

*execd.debug=2*
Waiting for your response!