Hi,
We are using AlienVault Version: OSSIM 5.7.4
For scripts we are referring to : https://github.com/jonschipp/nsm-tools/
The script is getting executed but we are not receiving FILENAME parameter
when RULE ID 554 is getting triggered.

Thanks in advance.

--
Disclaimer: Privileged & confidential information is contained in this
message (including all attachments). If you are not an intended recipient
of this message, please destroy this message immediately and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
message in any manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. This e-mail, including all attachments hereto, is for
discussion purposes only and shall not be deemed or construed otherwise
unless expressly stated. Any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent that of NJ
Group of Companies. This communication, including any attachments may not
be free of viruses, interceptions or interference, and may not be
compatible with your systems. You should carry out your own virus checks
before opening any attachment to this e-mail. The sender of this e-mail and
NJ Group of Companies shall not be liable for any damage that you may
sustain as a result of viruses, incompleteness of this message, a delay in
receipt of this message or computer problems experienced. This message has
been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by NJGroup Email Server, and
is believed to be clean.