From: MailScanner [mailto:itmana...@performair.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:45 AM
To: Dominic Hilsbos
Subject: {Spam not delivered} Important Tax Information For ROYAL ARABIANS LLC
Account Ending In 2808

Our UCE (spam) detectors have been triggered by a message you received:-
  From: merchantsupp...@merchants-help.com
  Subject: Important Tax Information For ROYAL ARABIANS LLC Account Ending In
2808
  Date: Thu Mar 10 13:44:42 2016
This message has not been delivered. The detectors that were triggered are
spam, SpamAssassin.

The message to you has been detected as spam based on either its contents or
the mail server which sent the message to us, or both.

We do not accept unsolicited commercial (spam) e-mail and actively work to stop
it.

If you have any questions about this, or you believe you have received this
message in error, please contact the site system administrators.

Your system administrators will need the following information:
  Server name: Mailborder (mail02.mcgown.enterprises)
  Message id: 6AAE940440.A4481
  Date code: 20160310

--
MailScanner