Hi all,

My OTRS doesn't behave like documented. In documentation it says, that the default setting for a new search is to only search "not archived" tickets. In my system it defaults to "all tickets".

I wanted to change this behavior to search only "not archived" tickets. But I can't find the value to use in "Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketSearch###Defaults###SearchInArchive". Does it depend on the localization of OTRS? My installation is in German.

As workaround I set the default search criteria to only search the last 1 year, but in this setup people keep searching full-text through a lot of tickets. Which leads to high load on the server and bad experience for the rest of the users.

Thanks in advance
Patrick

--
Steinbeis Transferzentrum Softwaretechnik

Patrick Banholzer

www.stz-softwaretechnik.de

Entennest 2
73730 Esslingen
STZ-Leiter: Prof. Dr. Joachim Goll
Zentrale: Steinbeis GmbH & Co. KG für Technologietransfer
Geschäftsführung/Management Board: Prof. Dr. Michael Auer (Vorsitz/Chair),
Dipl.-Kfm. Manfred Mattulat
Registergericht Stuttgart, HRA 12 480
Komplementär: Steinbeis-Verwaltungs-GmbH, Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 18 715
USt-IdNr. DE 190606404