Hello,
in our OTRS-system, we have some limited access users who are not given full access to all queues. But they should be able to create or move tickets into these queues.

In the newest version of OTRS (5.0.8) they can no longer move tickets into a restricted queue (when they only have MOVE_INTO and CREATE permission for that queue). Creating tickets worked fine though.

After testing a bit more it looks like if I enable RO permission too, then it works. But that is what we want to avoid, because that queue is supposed to have restricted access.

I am not sure what version of OTRS this started being a problem, but according to the user who discovered this, it used to work before.

Is this a bug in newer releases of OTRS?

Johan Ho