Den 05.04.2016 17:17, skrev Lance Cotton:
On 4/5/2016 5:54 AM, Johan Ho wrote:
in our OTRS-system, we have some limited access users who are not given
full access to all queues. But they should be able to create or move
tickets into these queues.

In the newest version of OTRS (5.0.8) they can no longer move tickets
into a restricted queue (when they only have MOVE_INTO and CREATE
permission for that queue). Creating tickets worked fine though.

After testing a bit more it looks like if I enable RO permission too,
then it works. But that is what we want to avoid, because that queue is
supposed to have restricted access.

I am not sure what version of OTRS this started being a problem, but
according to the user who discovered this, it used to work before.

I also saw this behavior after updating to 5.0.8. It seems that what is
happening is that the user is being taken to the ticket zoom view after
moving it, but without read permissions, an error is thrown.

If you go to the SysConfig (admin panel) you can change the setting:

Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketMove###NextScreen

to "LastScreenOverview"

The default was "TicketZoom"

This should solve the problem.

Hello Lance, thanks for your suggestion.

Unfortunately this did not seem to solve the problem for me.

I tested moving a ticket into other queues to test the setting, and OTRS did return me to the dashboard/overview. But it still did not work when I tried to move the ticket into a restricted queue.

I tried to disable a bunch of the other settings on that page (Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewMove), but none of the ones I tried seemed to help.

In the end I made a workaround:
I made a "temporary" queue, and added a trigger to move the ticket to toe restricted queue automatically when it is moved into the temporary queue. That seemed to work fine, even when I have TicketZoom in that option you mentioned.

Johan Ho