Dear All,

I tried to update our OTRS system from 5.0.7 to 5.0.9.

Helpdesk upgrade looks fine. When I upgrade the ITSM bundle package it's
started up and finished the upgrade process and shows the following in
package manager:

FAQ   5.0.2 OTRS AG The FAQ/knowledge base. installed Uninstall Reinstall

GeneralCatalog   5.0.9 OTRS AG The General Catalog package. installed
Uninstall

ImportExport   5.0.9 OTRS AG The ImportExport package. installed Uninstall

ITSM   5.0.9 OTRS AG The OTRS::ITSM bundle package. installed Uninstall

ITSMChangeManagement   5.0.7 OTRS AG The OTRS::ITSM Change Management
package. installed Uninstall Reinstall

ITSMConfigurationManagement   5.0.7 OTRS AG The OTRS::ITSM Configuration
Management package. installed Uninstall Reinstall

ITSMCore   5.0.7 OTRS AG The OTRS::ITSM Core package. installed Uninstall
Reinstall

ITSMIncidentProblemManagement   5.0.7 OTRS AG The OTRS::ITSM Incident and
Problem Management package. installed Uninstall Reinstall

ITSMServiceLevelManagement   5.0.7 OTRS AG The OTRS::ITSM Service Level
Management package. installed Uninstall Reinstall

SystemMonitoring   5.0.1 OTRS AG Basic mail interface to System Monitoring
Suites. Al... installed Uninstall Reinstall

Is there any reason why is it shows the 5.0.7 versions for ITSM packages?
And all of these packages are red in Package Manager and no upgrade option
to 5.0.9.

Anyway, I tried the version 4.0.14 to 5.0.9 and the result is almost the
same. GeneralCatalog,ImportExport and ITSM bundle  5.0.9 and the rests are
4.0.14.

If I uninstall all the 5.0.7 packages and install the 5.0.9 is it causes any
kind of lost of data?

Cheers!

Zoltan