Hi,

I installed a 5.0.4 system a few weeks ago. If I logged in to the web interface as admin, I got a number of warnings about the new versions (5.0.5 to 5.0.10). So today I upgraded the system to 5.0.10 (skipping 5.0.5-5.0.9) using the web interface. Everything went fine, but since then I still get warnings about the availability of versions 5.0.5-5.0.9. Why am I getting that if my system is 5.0.10?

Is it a problem that I skipped the intervening versions? If yes, what should I do now? Or should I just disregard the warnings?

Yours: Laszlo