From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Tornoci Laszlo
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 1:15 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS. <otrs@otrs.org>
Subject: [otrs] Upgrade

Hi,

I installed a 5.0.4 system a few weeks ago. If I logged in to the web
interface as admin, I got a number of warnings about the new versions
(5.0.5 to 5.0.10). So today I upgraded the system to 5.0.10 (skipping
5.0.5-5.0.9) using the web interface. Everything went fine, but since then I
still get warnings about the availability of versions 5.0.5-5.0.9. Why am I
getting that if my system is 5.0.10?

Is it a problem that I skipped the intervening versions? If yes, what should
I do now? Or should I just disregard the warnings?

Yours: Laszlo