I believe your solution is simpler than that. There is a stat for what you
are trying to accomplish,

You can use either one of the objects for SLA accounting
ITSMTicketSolutionTimeAverage, ITSMTicketFirstLevelSolutionRate, List of
Tickets and sort by SolutionTimeDiff where if you SLA was reached then you
TimeDiff will be posititve, if not then it will be negative. I am pretty
sure you can even use the TicketAccumulation Object.

Best Regards

> Hello!
>

> I am oft he opinion, that I have a very normal situation J
>

> We configured services and SLAs a few days ago and got a little familiar
> with the escalation configuration.
>
> Actually we only use solution-times for the time being.
>

> Now I want to determine – for all tickets closed last week (for example) –
> how many tickets have been solved within the sla and how many have
> escalated (the sum of those two values must be the number of all closed
> tickets).
>

> When looking on the database-entries I found out (I hope that this is
> correct) that – as long as the tickets are not closed – the
> escalation_solution_time is the value I can compare to.
>

> When any ticket is closed, this (and all the other escalation_time values)
> are reset to zero (that’s coded in ticket.pm).
>

> I think it is absolutely normal that you want or even need to report on
> your SLA-compliance.
>

> How can I reach my goal? How do you do report your SLA-compliance?
>

> 1.    Change the code in ticket.pm (or is there any good reason why the
> values are reset to zero)?
>
> 2.    Is there a statistic I did not find?
>
> 3.    Are there any other database tables and/or entries that I could use?
>
> 4.    Any other idea…???
>

> Any help is welcome!!!
>

> Thanks,
>
> Jürgen.

*Alvaro Cordero RetanaConsultor de Tecnologias*
*Tel: 22585757 ext 123*
*Email:* alv...@gridshield.net