From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Alvaro
Cordero
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 10:46 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS. <otrs@otrs.org>
Subject: Re: [otrs] Determine number of closed tickets that were solved within
SLA

I believe your solution is simpler than that. There is a stat for what you are
trying to accomplish,

You can use either one of the objects for SLA accounting
ITSMTicketSolutionTimeAverage, ITSMTicketFirstLevelSolutionRate, List of
Tickets and sort by SolutionTimeDiff where if you SLA was reached then you
TimeDiff will be posititve, if not then it will be negative. I am pretty sure
you can even use the TicketAccumulation Object.

Best Regards