Hi,

   I have OTRS 3.0.7 and I have tree notifications event which are :
TicketOwnerUpdate, TicketStateUpdate, TicketQueueUpdate. When any of my
agents has a new ticket he receive 5 notifications mails that contain New
owner the agent name.

So I didn't know what is the problem. Please could you help me.

Best Regards,