On 07/24/2010 09:52 AM, paul gore wrote:
I did try to look at notification events, but I do not see any related
to a customer, only agents. Is it a bug?

Notification Events is not the correct place. Look for the notification text in the Notifications section of the Admin control panel. Scroll through the items listed under "Change". Notification text has one entry for each language, so ensure you edit the text for every language you've assigned to your customers.

        Bryan