At 4:11 PM -0400 7/11/03, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
(Aside form the fact its naughty to have menus too wide; so be it. But the fact is that wide menus work on all PAlm OS devices except the T|W :)

One of the things that Poser checks for is errant memory accesses in the dynamic heap: only the Memory Manager is allowed to touch memory that is not actually in the body of a locked chunk. One developer has reported to me that he gets an error of this type when using wide menus. I've never had time to track this down, but here at least is anecdotal evidence that the bug may occur in older systems, too.

-- Keith Rollin
-- Palm OS Emulator engineer