At 21:46 +0000 7/11/03, alexrousseau_jta wrote:
How would it help the user if I supported VFS?

More memory (probably more important for you than for most apps, since I can see this becoming graphics-heavy). And easier exchange ("here Fred, take a look at this one"). Depends on how big your database is of course, and also how it's structured (does each storyboard live in its own database? or do you have one monolithic db?)

Heck, these days I think it's worth at least considering the idea of _requiring_ VFS for certain apps. If it's file-heavy, and if the user might want to import/export graphics or music from other programs, doing all that with a FAT32 file system saves a lot of design and operation headaches. I can only think of about 4 current-production devices without VFS, and they're all either low-end or specialty (baby Zire, Meazura, Fossil, Symbol).