At 03:19 AM 8/14/2003, Eugene wrote:
Hello,

We are developing testing program on CodeWarrior 9.0.

When we try to install prc file to Palm M550 it stops during HotSync
operation.

And it's written "cleaning up" on the palm screen. And then only hard reset
helps.

When we do this on emulator it works ok. It also works when we debug program
on Palm throuh CW.

Sounds like you're not handling a launch code correctly and trying to access global variables when they aren't available.

The CW debugger can show you the problem. In the Palm OS Debugging panel, tell it to "launch as a subroutine", and use the launch code sysAppLaunchCmdSyncNotify. This will simulate the launch code that gets sent to your app after it is HotSync'd to the device. You should be able to see the place where your code does wrong.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead