I don't really know whether Versamail supports
Exchange Manager. However, the best way to send an
email using Exchange manager is to use the mailto URL
scheme. You need to get the registered application(s)
and popup a screen asking the user to select the email
app. The default application (maynot be Versamail),
registered to handle mailto, will pick up and add the
mail to its database. However, this approach works on
=+4.0

Good luck.
--- richard work <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=====