Does anyone know if there are any porting tools for PalmOS -> PocketPC?  I'm
not asking for info on a multi-platform development environment (SHARK,
Java, Basic etc..) as these typically require rewriting most of your code.

I'm interested in a C API layer that wraps PalmOS calls to equivalent
PocketPC calls.  A resource cross-compiler would be nice.. I guess fairly
easy too, due to the Open Source nature of PilRC.

It's just that I'd like to be able to take most of my code, and compile it
in eVC3.

I understand that this is a seemingly ridiculous question, but it's worth
asking, before I go jumping into doing it all by myself.

Alan