That worked, but I'm now getting this error....:
'illegal implicit conversion from
'void(*) (void *, unsigned short, unsigned short, struct RectangleType *)'
'void(*) (void *, short, short, struct RectangleType *)'

First of all, I'm only sending 3 parameters, so why is it saying I'm
sending four?
Secondly, I tried casting these parameters to (UInt) with no luck...

The problem is that PalmSource changes the type you pass to that routine to take UInt16 rather than Int16. You need to adjust the actual type of the function you were passing in to use UInt16 rather than Int16 or SWord values.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead