Thanks Dennis.

Your explanation cleared my mind about PDBs that is generated on a Palm
device.

But...

My application uses a PDB that is generated on my desktop using the
PalmDb.dll.
Is PalmDb.dll able to generate other DataType as String, like float, double,
boolean, etc?

If yes, how can i do this?

Thanks!

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I recommend using the "correct data type", as you put it.  You can always
> use a dev. tool to inspect your DB during development, so a clear text
form
> of the data is only marginally helpful.  On the other hand, a smaller
amount
> of data will speed-up the hot-syncing process, coserving both time, space,
> and processor resources.
>
> Dennis Leas
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Records,
> and, now, i know that i can write any type of data (UInt16, UInt32,
Boolean,