Hi Tom,

You started well in the sense that the main page of ParaViewWeb is here:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaViewWeb

Although, setting up a web server that use ParaView to generate
interactive 3D content requires to build the tools and most of its
dependency. On Unix type platform (Linux, Mac, ...) those steps are
easy to reproduce which is not the case on window if you never did it
before. Moreover, no-one (that I know of) ever deployed a ParaViewWeb
server on windows.
So you should consider ParaViewWeb as Unix only (server side).

If you managed to find a Linux or a Mac for your server, you will
first need to compile ParaView. I guess you should find enough
documentation on the web on how to do it. Once you achieved that, the
experience you gained during that process should help you
understanding what is written in the ParaViewWeb building page. If you
build ParaView, don't bother with the GUI and Qt part as it is not
needed for ParaViewWeb, just disable them at configuration time using
CMake.

If you need some explanation on how to build ParaView on Linux, then
post another email on the mailing list, some other community member
may be able to help.

Seb