Hi Max,

there is two things happening here.

The first one is related to an API change in ActiveMQ-cpp which induce
this compilation issue. Although it happen that I was working on that
part lately and managed to use activemq-cpp 3.4 on a linux machine. To
do so, you will need to edit the ParaViewWeb source code. I've paste
the small diff at the end of that mail.

The second issue is related to the ParaView version that you are
using. Before getting further, you should either use 3.10.1 or
git/master. But depending on the version, you have to checkout a given
tag on the ParaViewWeb git repository.

Hope this help,

Seb

====================================
In file : /ParaViewAdapter/vtkPWJMSMessagingService.cxx

-vtkPWJMSMessagingService::~vtkPWJMSMessagingService()
+vtkPWJMSMessagingService::~vtkPWJMSMessagingService() throw()

[...]

-void vtkPWJMSMessagingService::onMessage(const cms::Message *message)
+void vtkPWJMSMessagingService::onMessage(const cms::Message *message) throw()

In file: /ParaViewAdapter/vtkPWJMSMessagingService.h

-  void onMessage(const cms::Message *message);
+  void onMessage(const cms::Message *message) throw();

[...]