Hi Max,

the wiki might be confusing, but each time the CMake step are similar
in the sense that the wiki highlight each property setting needed for
each individual component of ParaViewWeb, but as you might want to
build the "full" ParaViewWeb, you should setup everything at once. No
need to stop/start CMake as many time as ParaViewWeb has components.

Seb