On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM, Nenad Vujicic <nena...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Dave,
>
> It doesn't happen anything, like I didn't touch my 3d mouse. Btw, here is
> what is outputted on standard output when I execute 'vrpn_print_devices
> device0@localhost':
>
> on left button pressed:
>
> Button device0@localhost, number 1 was just pressed
> Button device0@localhost, number 1 was just released
>
> on right button pressed:
>
> Button device0@localhost, number 0 was just pressed
> Button device0@localhost, number 0 was just released
>
> on touching tracker:
>
> Analog device0@localhost:
>
>     0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00 (6 chans)
>     (several above lines with different values)

Ok, so the vrpn server is definitely working, and it sounds like the
"Call not supported for the current property type" error was from
trying to control the Visibility property, rather than the
ModelTransformMatrix. Double check that the VR plugin is listening
(i.e. the "Start" button is disabled and "Stop" is enabled). Also try
restarting paraview. The configuration looks fine to me, I'm not sure
why it isn't working for you.

Are any errors/warnings emitted during startup or while running ParaView?

Dave