Hello.
I recieved an email about corrected ParaView-5.0.1 and decided to test the
latest available official release for Win64:
ParaView-5.0.1-RC1-Qt4-OpenGL2-Windows-64bit.zip
I tried the same big EnSight case and the same error appeared (stat
failed). Should be this release "patched" or it's not corrected yet and I
should wait for another version?
Thanks.