On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 00:25:00 +0200, Cory Quammen wrote:
> @Utkarsh, any foreseeable problems reducing the CMake required version to 3.3?

I think we'll want 3.5 in the (hopefully) near future, so if
distributions don't have a new enough CMake, they can patch it down to
3.3 in the meantime. A comment might be worthwhile.

Though I question the distro update policies surrounding where ParaView
is aggressively pushed forward when CMake isn't. CMake is *much* better
with its backwards compatibility, but I guess it's down to maintainer
style to some extent.

> @Ben, I assume all the dashboard machines are running CMake 3.5. Do
> you think we should downgrade one to CMake 3.3?

I was actually going to upgrade them to 3.6's rc today to test it out.

--Ben