Unrelated to your question, but you may want to upgrade to PV 5.4.1.  It’s
being a reliable, trustworthy workhorse.

Alan

From: ParaView [mailto:paraview-boun...@paraview.org] On Behalf Of John Mangeri
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 2:52 AM
To: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Paraview] Disable automatic mesh warping

Hello,
I am working in a reduced unit system where the computed strain fields are
around order 1. I could write postprocessors to rescale before visualization
but that would increase my computational time.
Is there a way to turn off the automatic warping that ParaView performs on
disp_k (k =x, y, z) fields?
I tried to use the WarpByVector filter with scale of 0.1 or smaller and that
did not seem to work properly. I should mention I'm on version 5.0 (my favorite
for a variety of reasons), so maybe the this WarpByVector issue is resolved in
newer versions.
Thanks,
John