From: ParaView <paraview-boun...@paraview.org> on behalf of
d.r.tunugun...@utwente.nl <d.r.tunugun...@utwente.nl>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 10:24 PM
To: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: [Paraview] Paraview Simple Superquadric

Dear Paraview users,

I am trying to use paraview simple via python shell.

Is it possible to pass superquadric source as a glyph?

For example:

ParticleGlyph = Glyph(Input=ParticleData_,GlyphType='Superquadric')

I am aware of the TensorGlyph, but it does not have access to properties such
as PhiRoundness or ThetaRoundess.?

Any help would be great.

Deepak