Hello

you could use Glyph with custom source, but your superquadrics will not get
parametarized the way you want.
There is no direct way to do that, it could be done with a rather
complicated programmable python filter, wich would
create the superquadric and configurate them for each of your tensors.

Best,

Mathieu Westphal