Alan,

It would be possible to expose the boolean operations filter in ParaView
without much trouble. However, that filter is limited to
polydata-to-polydata intersection (a plus for Jeff's application), and
works best when the geometries overlap but do not share faces (a minus for
Jeff's application). For Jeff's needs, I don't think it would be that
useful.

Thanks,
Cory

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 5:38 PM, Scott, W Alan <wasc...@sandia.gov> wrote:

> T.J.,
>

> This filter doesn’t appear to be in ParaView.  Am I missing something?
> Should we add it to ParaView?
>

> Alan

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer