Dear Paraviewers,

I'm trying to compute a closed volume in paraview. For that purpose, I define a
constant field with value 1 on the domain and use the integrate filter.
Unfortunately the result does not seem to be correct.

Attached a screenshot of the GUI where I try to compute the volume of a cube
which volume is  0.075^3.

I guess that floating point operations error might result in this error but I'm
unsure. Furthermore could you tell me if there is a mean for computing such
small volumes enclosed in complex surfaces?

Kindly,

Lionel Wilhelm