Hello.
For calculationg volumes and areas, the "Cell Data" attribute type of
Integrate variables filter is usable. You don't need to define additional
constant field for this. I checked it now and it seems to give the correct
domain volume (554 m3 in SolidWorks, 557 m3 in ParaView). The error may be
due to unequality of mesh and "ideal" geometry. You can also use the
Threshold filter before the Intergate variables to define the custom volume
(with particular scalar values).