From: David E DeMarle <dave.dema...@kitware.com>
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 8:35:45 AM
To: Mark Olesen
Cc: Stegmeier, Nicholas; paraview@paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Writing XML VTK Binary files from C++

Another approach is to use VTK itself to write the files.

Since VTK 6 it is straightforward to configure a VTK build consisting
of only the IO/ParallelXML module and its required dependencies. To do
so, in cmake, turn of testing, all groups and turn on
Module_vtkIOParallelXML, and you should be set.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer
21 Corporate Drive