Hi, I have a filter that decodes a posix string from a pvd file into a
datetime format. This has worked well, however with the newest paraview I
get the error

ERROR: In
ParaView-v5.4.1/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line
672

vtkPVCompositeDataPipeline (0x60c0001ad9e0): Algorithm
vtkDateTimeAnnotation(0x60c00013e1e0) did not create output for port 0 when
asked by REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT and does not specify any DATA_TYPE_NAME.

I've tried fiddling around with various things I've found on the mailing
list, but I'm at a bit of a loss.

Would appreciate any help. Code is here
https://github.com/Chrismarsh/vtk-paraview-datetimefilter

Cheers