Hi,

Thanks for trying this. Good call on the removal of the extra CMake stuff.
It was there because I started this filter before I knew about things like
setting ParaView_DIR and forgot to update this!

Interesting that works for you. I just rebuilt with the change to use
ParaView_DIR
(on the off chance it changed something...) but still broken on my end. :(

So, this isn't an issue with the filters code, but rather something with
how either I compiled Paraview or ... something?

Are you using the github version of paraview?

Cheers
Chris