Hi Cory,

On 06/12/17 23:06, Cory Quammen wrote:
Sorry I failed to follow up. Did you find a solution to this problem?

Many thanks for your reply. No, and I'm still stuck. I tried Your suggestion to remove [0] (https://github.com/romangrothausmann/ParaView_scripts/commit/e40d1016d698ee363500bb9bf04f29add89b99dd), which changed the reported error from:

File "/opt/paraview-5.3.0_GL1/lib/paraview-5.3/site-packages/paraview/servermanager.py", line 375, in SetPropertyWithName
    prop.SetData(arg)
File "/opt/paraview-5.3.0_GL1/lib/paraview-5.3/site-packages/paraview/servermanager.py", line 803, in SetData raise RuntimeError("This property requires %d values." % self.GetNumberOfElements())
RuntimeError: This property requires 3 values.

to:

File "/opt/paraview-5.3.0_GL1/lib/paraview-5.3/site-packages/paraview/servermanager.py", line 375, in SetPropertyWithName
    prop.SetData(arg)
File "/opt/paraview-5.3.0_GL1/lib/paraview-5.3/site-packages/paraview/servermanager.py", line 1296, in SetData
    self.SMProperty.AddProxy(value_proxy)
TypeError: AddProxy argument 1: method requires a VTK object

Any ideas on this?
Would You say it is a general problem in the py-code or could it be caused by the content of the PVSMs I'm trying to combine?

Many thanks for looking into this.
Roman

This line in your script looks funny to me:

d[props] = pvs.GetProperty(repr, props[0])

Shouldn't props[0] just be props?

Thanks,
Cory

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Grothausmann, Roman Dr.