Hi,
I use ParaView to visualize data of our simulations using the Unstructured
Grid data format. Up until ParaView 4.x everything worked fine: we
typically visualize one set of data files as Surfaces and another as
Wireframe. The Wireframe dataset refers to "fracture lines" in our
simulations.

See below how the simulation looked like in PV version 4.x. You could
clearly see the line around the boundaries of the model.

[image: Inline image 1]

However, in PV 5.x the lines are not fully visualized as if they're hidden
below the other data object:

[image: Inline image 2]

I've tried a few versions of 5.x but they all behave similarly.

Does anyone know what might be going on here? Is this a bug / removed
featured from the new version or should I do something different with 5.x?
I've noticed that this issue does not happen consistently. I've seen the
issue on both Linux Mint 17.3 (64 bit) and Ubuntu

I've attached two example VTU files. Please visualize the second file as
Wireframe (_broken_joint). Below are two large VTU files.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kzt4jq1wbwfua4j/out.zip?dl=0

Can someone else reproduce this issue?

I'd really hope to start using ParaView 5 since it finally has the
long-missing Reload Files options!

Thank you,
Omid