Van: Ahmad . <super_ac...@hotmail.com>
Verzonden: maandag 8 januari 2018 20:52
Aan: paraview@paraview.org
Onderwerp: Re: Scaling cylinder glyph's radius and height individually

Following up on my own question, I found out that if I scale by "Vector
Components" it is possible to change the length of the cylinders with the
second vector index, and the radius with the first and third. I need to
rearrange my attribute data as such: [radius_x, length, radius_z]. If I keep
radius_x == radius_z, then the cylinder will not deform, and the cross section
stays a perfect circle. See the image in the attachment please.

BUT the problem here is that "vector components" also affects the orientation
of my cylindrical glyphs. I can turn this off in the properties menu, but I
need to orient my cylinders based on another vector attribute data...

I feel I'm getting somewhere, but if someone could give me an idea on how to
now orient my glyphs with another vector data than the one I use now for
scaling, that would be much appreciated!

Best,
Ahmad