Hi Aashish,

Thank you for your reply. That will be great if it gets looked into:) Going
back and forth between coordinate systems may be a little confusing, but I will
give it a try and see how it works out.

Could you also point me in the right direction for getting the latitude,
longitude and depth arrays? As I mentioned in my reply to Ken (below), using
Python, I go as far as getting the extents and bounds but cannot get the actual
values.

Thank you again for your quick reply and useful suggestions.

Best,

—manoch