On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 9:42 PM, Scott, W Alan <wasc...@sandia.gov> wrote:
> Thanks Andy!  Although I will take a round about method, I would love a real
> solution.
>

> Cory?  Thoughts?
>

> Alan

I'm hesitant to add an option in the Connectivity filter to do this.
Instead, I can imagine uses for a volume computation for
surfaces/volumes labeled by a RegionId that isn't necessarily assigned
as a function of connectivity. Instead, I would prefer to create a
separate filter that computes volumes for each RegionId in the input
dataset. You would feed the output of the Connectivity filter to this
new filter and get the volume-per-region information you want.

Cory

> On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 1:32 PM, Scott, W Alan <wasc...@sandia.gov> wrote:
>
> I have a user that wants to use the equivalent of the Material Interface
> Filter on VTK files.  Is there a way to do this?  I did find the
> Connectivity filter, that gets me half way.  I then want to find the mass of
> these individual fragments.
>

> To test, I used Wavelet, the Clip by Sphere, then made the Radius 15, then
> ran the connectivity filter.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Alan

Cory Quammen