From: Utkarsh Ayachit [mailto:utkarsh.ayac...@kitware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 4:00 PM
To: Hennessey, Joseph G CTR USARMY RDECOM ARL (US)
<joseph.g.hennessey2....@mail.mil>
Cc: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [Paraview] Error when trying to turn on Volume
Rendering for large tetrahedral data in ParaView 5.4.1

All active links contained in this email were disabled.  Please verify the
identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained
within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

----

Joe,

Sorry, doesn't ring a bell. One thing to try is to turn of "Use Data
Partitions" (see [1]) if your data is already partitioned between ranks such
that we can build a sorting order.

Utkarsh

[1] Caution-https://blog.kitware.com/improved-parallel-rendering-in-paraview/